Proctor Terrace Elementary School administration:
Principal: Amanda Davis
Phone: 707-890-3950 x79105
Office Manager: Karla Kinder Rippin
707-890-3950 x79213 español
Monthly PTA Meetings
PTA meetings take place on the third Tuesday of every month (please note March date change) at 6:30 p.m. in the Proctor Terrace Library. Please join us! Join on Zoom here. Please note there is no December meeting.
Future dates: 3/28*, 4/18, 5/16. *Please note the March meeting has been pushed back a week due to Spring break.
Upcoming Dates to Remember
March 20 – 24 Spring Break – No School
March 28 – 4/1 – Dine & Donate – Canevari’s (Pick up only. Orders must be made the day prior.)
Sign up for the Proctor Terrace PTA newsletter.
2022/2023 Class supply lists
2022/2023 Bell Schedule
Breakfast and lunch menus.
Santa Rosa City Schools 2022/23 Instructional Calendar
Proctor Terrace PTA is proud of our standards:
- High academic expectations
- Student assessments are aligned with district standards
- Multiple instructional strategies in all grade levels, K-6
- Consistently high level of parent participation in volunteer program
- Strong parent support of fund-raising activities
- A committed staff that consistently volunteers for professional development
- School pride, team spirit, hard work, and commitment to children describes staff, administration, and parents
- Enriched art, music, drama, dance, and physical education programs
- Extended-day Student Support and Enrichment Programs
- Sonoma County Office of Education Program Excellence Award
- Strong vision for future
Follow Proctor Terrace PTA on Facebook.
Join the Proctor Terrace Community Facebook group (not affiliated with PTES or PTA.)
Visit the city school website.