Let’s Go Learn– Support for Distance Learning and Summer use!
We wanted to let you all know that we added an important feature that will help with remote instruction when families use Let’s Go Learn at home. We’ve added a blue “parent help” icon on the student activity page. This is the page a student ends up on immediately after logging into Let’s Go Learn. These links open up a floating window with both an English and Spanish video that will instruct parents how to support their children when testing or doing instruction on the LGL system.
At Proctor Terrace, we are proud of the environment we provide to students, including:
- High academic expectations
- Student assessments are aligned with district standards
- Multiple instructional strategies in all grade levels, K-6
- Consistently high level of parent participation in volunteer program
- Strong parent support of fund-raising activities
- A committed staff that consistently volunteers for professional development
- School pride, team spirit, hard work, and commitment to children describes staff, administration, and parents
- Enriched art, music, drama, dance, and physical education programs
- Extended-day Student Support and Enrichment Programs
- Sonoma County Office of Education Program Excellence Award
- Strong vision for future
Visit the city school website at http://www.srcs.k12.ca.us/Schools/Pages/Proctor-Terrace.aspx